Tuesday, June 5, 2012

philadelphia eagles jersey thought of this

To form a new world champion. That means that over 100 million pounds at hand!
Three goals of the game are the two header scored by Zinedine Zidane in the first half and second half of the end of stage Petit scored a single ball and if I now upon all of the money into this the game, then perhaps I can earn back the tens of millions of pounds, although I have basically is a one billion level of a rich man, but who can never have too own money, not to mention so assured of revenue ... ...
I just came back, they secretly care Chu Tianxiong specially to me given tickets, other people should not know where to go. I do not want to disturb a few girl a few days ago to explain my things to go to England my ear still hurts, if a few girl know I just recently finished the test,philadelphia eagles jersey, in turn hastily went to the United Kingdom, and also not to kill or secretly to better ...
Way without words, 30 minutes later, I arrived at the airport, take a look at the watch away from the boarding there for nearly 45 minutes, I looked around and found that the left is a coffee shop, nothing to do anyway, just in there to pass this period of time ...
I'm just going into the cafe, far behind me came the sound of a familiar and not familiar with:
There is no doubt that this is the voice of the Chu months, my heart burst of happy, this girl is actually come to see me! ...... And more! Not ah! I secretly ran out, they know how?! Must be Chutian male that old devil to betray me! thought of this, I turned to the action to do half stiff in there, then my first reaction is to twisting to escape, but immediately there is another voice called out:
This is Li Ting's hey appears that the time was torn me how how bad luck, I knew I do not corrupt save set their own ticket! I know not run, so they easily turned body, we can see three per person girl pulling a small suitcase, lightly toward me, his face full of the weird smile ...
Xue Jing smiles now tighten the face, trying to make themselves under very serious, from the girl eyes, I can see a strong smile, this girl make fun of people also make fun of, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment